Provided you were approved of Food Stamps, WIC and Cash Assistance, you will be issued an EBT card. You can access the Connect EBT Login www.connectebt.com website to check your SNAP, WIC, or cash balance by following the simple guideline in this post.
www.connectebt.com is a benefits website that is officially used to administer Food Stamps, WIC and Cash Payments for some state programs including Connecticut EBT, Connecticut WIC, Delaware EBT, Georgia EBT, Indiana EBT, Indiana WIC, Iowa EBT, Louisiana EBT, Maryland EBT, Michigan EBT.
Other states that use the Connect EBT websites in administering assistance program include Michigan WIC, Mississippi EBT, New Jersey EBT, New York EBT. Also, Ohio EBT, Oklahoma EBT, Oklahoma WIC, Pennsylvania EBT, South Carolina EBT, Tennessee EBT, Utah EBT, Vermont WIC, Virginia EBT.
ALSO SEE: Food Stamp Income Guidelines 2018
In order to access your EBT account information, you will be required to create an online account to obtain a User ID and Password. With your Connect EBT Login details, you can conveniently access your EBT balance.
How To Create a Connect EBT Login Account
The whole process is very easy and straight-forward. Follow the process below.
- Visit www.connectebt.com and select your state program from the homepage.
- Type in your Zip Code and Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Next, enter your EBT Card number in order to create an account.
- After that, input a User ID and Password.
- Once done, use your user ID and password to login and check your EBT balance at your convenient time.
Connect EBT Login www.connectebt.com To Check EBT Balance
- Visit the www.connectebt.com login page.
- Kindly choose your state program from the drop-down menu on the homepage. (Select Pennsylvania EBT if you are trying to login to your Pennsylvania EBT account).
- Type in your “User ID” and “Password” in the appropriate space provided.
- Once done, press the login button for you to be able to access your EBT Card balance and transaction history.
If you cannot remember your User ID or Password, see below instructions on how to recover your login account User ID or Password.
Guide To Recover To Recover Forgotten www.connectebt.com Login Password or User ID
- Go to the website and select your state program on the right side of the page.
- Press the “Forgotten User ID” if you forgot your User ID or click on “Reset Password” if you need to reset your password.
- If you forgot your User ID, your Zip Code, Date of Birth and your EBT Card number will be requested in order to retrieve your User ID information.
- In order to reset your password, your Zip Code, Date of Birth and your EBT Card number will also be required. Then you will be given the option to enter a new password.
For further questions about Connect EBT Login to check EBT balance, or if you encounter trouble logging in, use the comments section below to lets us know.