This post is all about ConnectEBT Login at www.connectebt.com to see your EBT Card balance and transaction history. www.connectebt.com is the website that is used to administer food stamps, WIC and Cash Payments for some state programs which includes Connecticut EBT, Connecticut WIC, Delaware EBT, Georgia EBT, Indiana EBT, Indiana WIC, Iowa EBT, Louisiana EBT, Maryland EBT.
Other states that use connectebt.com are Michigan EBT, Michigan WIC, Mississippi EBT, New Jersey EBT, New York EBT, Ohio EBT, Oklahoma EBT, Oklahoma WIC, Pennsylvania EBT, South Carolina EBT, Tennessee EBT, Utah EBT, Vermont WIC, Virginia EBT.
If you currently hold an EBT Card from one of these state programs and would like to login to www.connectebt.com, kindly follow the steps below to check your EBT Card balance and as well your transaction history.
But before you proceed to check your EBT card balance, you must first of all register or create an online account at the website.
In order to create an online account, visit the website www.connectebt.com and then select your state program. Next, type in your Zip Code, Date of Birth and your EBT Card number in order to create an account.
After that, setup your User ID and Password. With your user ID and password, you will be able to login and check your EBT Balance anytime you want.
ConnectEBT Login To Check EBT Account
With any device (Desktop computer, laptop or mobile smartphone) that is connected to the internet, you can always check your EBT account information at any point in time. Just follow the step guide process below.
1. Go to www.connectebt.com
2. Then you will be taken to the login page, just like the image below.
3. Now, select your state program from the drop-down menu as shown in the arrow below.
4. Once you have selected your state program, then to login, you need to then enter your “User ID” and “Password”.
5. Now, click the login button.
6. Once you are successfully logged in, you will be able to access your EBT Card balance and transaction history.
How To Recover ConnectEBT Login Password or User ID?
If you can not remember your User ID or password, follow the step guide process below to successfully recover your login details.
- Visit the website and select your state program on the right side of the page.
- Then click on “Forgotten User ID” if you forgot your User ID or click on “Reset Password” if you need to reset your password.
- If you forgot your User ID, you will be required to provide your Zip Code, Date of Birth and your EBT Card number in order to retrieve your User ID information.
- Then, to reset your password, you will be requested to provide your Zip Code, Date of Birth and your EBT Card number and then you will be given the option to enter a new password.
For any further questions about ConnectEBT Login to check EBT balance, if you encounter any trouble when logging in your EBT account, kindly use the comment section below.