Myflorida Access Florida login portal provides assistance through government and other local community partner agencies to help ease life for parents with very low income. Furthermore, the agencies also help assist Department of Children and Families to provide a bridge to public service facilities in the state of Florida.
By visiting MyFlorida Access Florida website www.myflorida.com, you will access information about various Assistance Programs ranging from:
- Food Assistance Programs
- Medical Assistance Programs
- Temporary Cash assistance for families with children
- General program information
- Federal Non-Discrimination Posters.
ALSO SEE: Apply for ACCESS Florida Benefits
So, if you think you need assistance to help get your children or your family on good living condition, all you need do is to go to www.myflorida.com and access these facilities.
Myflorida Access Florida Login
However, you have to create an account at MyFlorida Access website. Just follow the steps below to get started.
- Go to the Florida Department of Children and Families’ official homepage at www.myflorida.com
- Just at the right side of the page, you will see “Online Account” beneath which will be an option “My Access Account”, click that option.
- You will moved to a new page with the heading “Your gateway to My Access Account”
- Then press the “Register Now” option under the heading My Access Account in left-hand center of the page.
- Read the My Access terms and conditions, and check the box at the end to acknowledge it and click “Continue”
- Once the Personal Case and Information Page opens, enter you personally and case information and click “Continue”
- Next is the verification page, answer the verification questions and press “Continue” to proceed.
- Now, provide your username, and password and enter your email address.
- Choose your security questions and provide answers. Then click “Continue” to complete registration.
- After that, click on the Login button at the final page, to enter your username and password to access your account right away.
Take advantage of benefits at MyFlorida Access Login portal, as you can view your account status, report changes to your household, apply for additional benefits.