www.myflorida.com/mybenefits is a Florida MyBenefits that basically designed to show the benefits of working for the State of Florida. Furthermore, the website gives a detailed explanation of what you will have whether you are retired, current employee or comparing the state’s benefits package to another employer.
More About www.myflorida.com/mybenefits – Florida MyBenefits
As a job seeker, by visiting www.myflorida.com/mybenefits, you can get a clear knowledge about the benefits of working for the State of Florida.
Also, the state’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP), provides assistance on a variety of issues, including:
- Stress or personal problems
- Financial and legal issues
- Family matters – including relationship issues
- The loss of a loved one
- An alcohol or drug abuse problem
- A job loss.
Florida MyBenefits provides 4 classic services which include
1. NEW CAREER: This section gives you detailed guidelines instruction and information for your first days on a job. The state offers you the opportunity to serve in ways that make a real difference in the lives of Florida’s citizens.
So, whether you’re in a public safety role, responsible for clean water, health outreach, the welfare of children, green spaces, roads or preserving Florida history, it is easy to be proud of the public service you provide.
2. FINANCIAL FEATURE: Here, you will explore the total value of working for the State, retirement programs and deferred compensation opportunities. When you work for the state, the total value of what you receive is more than your paycheck.
In addition to your salary, the state delivers financial value to you through its contributions to your medical coverage and retirement benefits, as well as the state’s paid leave programs.
3. WORK AND LIFE: This explains how the States paid leave, adoption assistance, EAP, leaves of absence and tuition assistance programs can help you stay balanced. Part of the Total Value of working for the state means that you benefit from taking time off when you need it. It also means taking advantage of our Work & Life programs.
4. HEALTH: Health section shows the State’s pre-tax health, life, and supplemental insurance plans, as well as tax-favored accounts. You have access to use the Health Plan Cost Estimator to compare total costs, i.e what you spend from your paycheck to buy coverage and what you pay for health care and prescription drugs.
SEE ALSO: My ACCESS Florida Benefits