By visiting www.Compass.state.pa.us, provided you are a resident of Pennsylvania, you can apply for Pennsylvania COMPASS Benefits or any kind of public assistance or benefit in Pennsylvania. Once you adhere to the instruction steps outlined in this article, you will successfully complete the application process online.
www.Compass.state.pa.us is a secure website through which you can apply for human and health services online in Pennsylvania. In fact, COMPASS website is the fast and easy way to access benefits at any time and anywhere. Through the COMPASS website, you can apply for:
- Health care coverage (CHIP and Medical Assistance)
- School Meals
- Cash assistance
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Child Care Works
- Long-term living services
- SelectPlan for Women
- Home-heating assistance
Once you visit the COMPASS website, you will check to know if you are qualified to apply for Pennsylvania COMPASS benefits online. As soon as you’ve confirmed you are eligible to apply, you can proceed with guidelines stated below to apply.
How To Apply for Pennsylvania COMPASS Benefits @ www.Compass.state.pa.us
Before you proceed to apply for Pennsylvania COMPASS Benefits or Pennsylvania Food Stamp Benefits, you may read our previous article on Food Stamp Income Limit to know the income eligibility criteria based on gross monthly income for your household. After you might have reviewed the income eligibility criteria and you are eligible, then head on to the application website.
- Visit the COMPASS official website at www.Compass.state.pa.us
- On the website, you’ll be required to confirm if you qualify for the application process. If you qualify, then click “Yes” to continue with your application.
- Next, you have to set up an account in order to submit your application. Proceed by filling in your personal details such as your full names, date of birth, and phone number with other required detailed.
- Now create a username and a four-digit password which can be used by only you to access your details online at any time.
- After that, fill in the form to apply for Pennsylvania COMPASS Benefits and submit your application.
- Once your application has been received, you will be invited for an interview to review your application and also review supporting documentation on income, expenses and any exemptions you provided during application.
- If your application is approved, you will then be issued food stamps based on the number of people in your household. Also, you will be issued an EBT Card or ACCESS Card that allows you to buy food that is on the approved list. You check out this post to see the list of approved food items to be purchased with EBT card.
ALSO SEE: EBT Pennsylvania Payment Schedule
You can log on anytime and check the status of your application.
Download myCOMPASS PA App
Once you download myCOMPASS PA App, you can easily access your benefits at any point in time. Also, review what benefits you receive, check the status of submitted applications, upload documents. And submit your Semi-Annual Reporting (SAR), and report changes directly from your phone.