It’s the New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance that is in charge of benefits and other programs. These programs are designed to help low-income families and individuals make ends meet. You can visit Mybenefits.ny.gov Login portal with a desktop computer, laptop, provided you have access to the internet to check your eligibility for a range of other benefits.
Before you access the Mybenefits.ny.gov Login Portal to apply for any benefits, you will be required to create an online account first. After that, you will have your login credentials which you can now use to access the Mybenefits website.
Once you login the New York Mybenefits.ny.gov Account you can:
- Apply for SNAP and HEAP online
- Continue a Saved Application
- Get the Status of your Submitted Application
- Recertify Your Existing Benefits
- Report Changes in your information that may impact your Benefits
- Review your Case Details
- Submit Documents that have been requested to Support your Application.
Provided you have registered for Mybenefits account, I want you to follow our detailed step-by-step process in order to successfully login Mybenefits.ny.gov Account.
Mybenefits.ny.gov Login Procedure
- Visit https://www.mybenefits.ny.gov/mybenefits/begin
- On the homepage, click on the “Sign in” link as seen at the top of the page.
- You will be directed to a page where you have to provide your Mybenefits.ny.gov Login details (User ID and Password).
- Once on the Mybenefits.ny.gov sign in page opens, first, type in your User ID in the space provided.
- Next, enter your correct Password in the password box provided.
- Then click the “Sign in” button below the login form to view and apply for the available benefits.
If you encounter any issues during the sign in process, you can call the NY Department of Social Services at 1-800-342-3009.
Mybenefits.ny.gov Password Reset
If you have forgotten your Mybenefits.ny.gov password, to reset your password, visit the Mybenefits.ny.gov page and click on the “Sign In” link at the top of the page. On the login page, click on the “Forgot your Password?” link. Then enter your username, and click on “Continue” to be taken to the next page. Once done, choose an option on how you want to reset your password. Then follow the other remaining instruction to reset your password.
If you have any further questions about this article or about NY State food stamps, kindly use the comments section to tell us. Also, remember to share this post on your favorite social media.