The main aim of this article is to provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to access the My Alabama DHR Account Login portal www.myalabama.gov. This will help Alabama residents to know more about the public services provided by the state government of Alabama.
If you are trying to Create an Alabama MyDHR Account, or you want to Login Alabama MyDHR Account, then here you will get the full insight. Also, you will get to know how to recover your Alabama MyDHR User ID and password.
More About www.myalabama.gov
The Alabama Department of Human Resources (DHR) uses the My Alabama DHR online portal www.myalabama.gov to manage government assistance benefits. These assistance benefits are Food Stamps, Medicaid, Child Support, and Unemployment.
By visiting the MyAlabama.gov portal, residents of Alabama can access various government benefits and services at any point in time. Some of the government programs services include:
- Food Stamps (SNAP)
- Family Assistance (TANF)
- Unemployment Services
- Nutrition Assistance for Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
- Children’s Rehab Service (CSR)
- ALL Kids Medicaid
- Child Support Payments & Enforcement (CSE)
- Life Care Program
- Child Care Services (CCDF)
- Family Planning
- SAIL Homebound & Independent Living
- Fatherhood Program
- Early Intervention System
- Alabama Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (ABCCEDP)
- ElderConnect Alabama
- HIV, AIDS, and STD Testing
- Vocational Rehabilitation Service (VRS)
- Mental Illness Services
- Substance Abuse Services
Benefits Of MyAlabama.gov Account
Once a resident creates the My Alabama DHR account, they can access many different benefit programs and services. Also, they have full access to manage their My Alabama DHR Account such as:
- Determine your Eligibility for Benefits & Services
- Apply for benefits
- Check the status of an application
- Check the status of benefits
- Update changes to benefits
- Renew benefits online
- Upload documentation
If you are yet to create My Alabama Account, or you are new to the My Alabama DHR online portal, kindly follow the steps below.
Steps To Create My Alabama DHR Account Login
Follow the outlined instructions below, to create a My Alabama DHR Account in order to access the Alabama government benefits or services at any point in time.
1.Visit the MyAlabama.gov website at https://www.myalabama.gov.
2. Move over to the Login portal section on the left side of the page. Then press the “Create an Account” button as seen at the bottom of the Login Portal.
3. Next, you will land on a new page where you will be required to provide the information:
- Personal Information (Name, Birth Date, SSN).
- Mailing Address.
- Security Questions.
- Username & Password.
4. Once you have provided all the required information, then proceed to submit your information to complete your My Alabama DHR account. After that, your account will successfully be set up.
Now you have finished the My Alabama create account process, you need to log in to apply or manage your benefits.
My Alabama DHR Account Login – www.myalabama.gov
The outline instruction below will help you log in to your My Alabama DHR Account in order for you to apply or manage your benefits online. The whole process can be completed within few minutes.
- To log into your My Alabama DHR Account visit the official MyAlabama.gov website at https://www.myalabama.gov.
- On the homepage, you will see the Login Section where you will type in your MyAlabama DHR Account Login information (Username and Password).
- Now enter correctly your Username and Password into the Login field.
- Then press the “Sign In” button, to be signed in successfully to your My Alabama DHR account homepage.
Note: You may be required to validate your login. If so, then proceed to answer one of the security questions. It must be the questions you answered when you created your MyAlabama.gov Account. After which you click the “Submit” button. Once the answer is correct, you will be directed to your account homepage.
Should in case you forgot your MyAlabama.gov Account Username or Password, follow the instructions below to recover them.
How To Recover My Alabama DHR Username & Password
Follow the below instructions to recover your MyAlabama.gov Username.
- Go to the MyAlabama.gov website
- Move to the Login portal section and click the “Forgot Username” button under the Password field.
- Then a box will pop up requesting your Email Address. Enter it and proceed by clicking the “Next” button. (It must be the email address you used when you created your My Alabama DHR Account.)
- Next, you will receive a message that asks you to answer a security question which are questions you set up when you sign up for your MyAlabama.gov account. Then click the “Submit” button once done.
- After that, you will need to confirm your email address for your Username information to be sent to your email address.
- Now visit your email to recover your Username, as you will see an email that has your MyAlabama.gov Username on your inbox. You can now proceed by logging into your MyAlabama.gov account as usual.
- To recover your password, click the “Forgot Password” button under the Password field.
- Next, enter your Username and Social Security Number and click the “Next” button to proceed.
- Then you should receive a message that asks you to answer a security question that you set up when you created your MyAlabama.gov account.
- Now, you will be required to confirm your email. Once you confirm your email, your password reset information will be sent to your email address.
Visit your email and follow the instruction on the link in your Password Reset email to create your new password, and the proceed to login MyAlabama.gov Account with your new password.
If you are an AL Food Stamps recipient, ensure to check your Alabama EBT Card Balance here.