This article shall provide you with My Access Florida Contact Information details, ranging from the MyAccess account customer service phone number, fax number, hours of operation, and mailing address. The ACCESS Florida system allows customers to connect with their public assistance information 24/7, through the online application and MyACCESS Account.
It’s through the ACCESS Florida website www.myflorida.com/accessflorida that residents of Florida can for public assistance benefits. You can view your information at any time by using the online application and your MyAccess account.
The Access Florida system helps promote economically self-sufficient communities through public assistance benefits. Currently, the Access system supports the following public assistance programs:
- Medicaid Program: The Medicaid Program helps cover the cost of medical services by providing medical assistance benefits to low-income individuals and families in Florida.
- Food Assistance Program: This program is also called the Supplemental Nutrition Assitance Program (SNAP) or Food Stamps. Food Assistance Program provides monthly benefits to eligible low-income households to help them meet their nutritional needs.
- Temporary Cash Assistance Program: This program provides financial assistance for household expenses, including rent and utilities to pregnant women in their third trimester and families with dependent children.
However, it’s the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) that manages the Access Florida online system, as well as the food, cash, and medical assistance programs in Florida. It might interest you to check out our articles on the Florida food stamps program, including how to apply for food stamp benefits.
The Access Florida website helps Florida residents to determine if they are eligible for the program. And also apply for benefits online, as well as allowing existing recipients of benefits to manage their Florida Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card and benefits information through their MyAccess account.
Provided you have been approved for public assistance or SNAP benefits in Florida, you can view your benefits information by logging into your MyAccess account at your convince time. You may read our previous post on step-by-step instructions to create a MyAccess Florida account and as well MyAccess Florida Login.
Having an account with www.myflorida.com/accessflorida helps you Apply for Benefits
- Check the status of an Application
- View current Benefits Information
- Report a change in your Benefits
- View your Benefits Payment Schedule
- Submit a Benefits Renewal
- Update your Contact Information (mailing address, email, etc.)
- View your current EBT Card Balance
- View your EBT Transaction History
- Report your EBT Lost or Stolen
My Access Florida Contact Information
If you encounter any challenge while using your MyAccess account, or you have questions about the Access Florida system, use the My Access Florida Contact Information below to contact the MyAccess Account Customer Call Center.
Access Florida Phone Number
- Customer Call Center Phone Number: 1-866-762-2237
- Customer Call Center Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm,
- Florida Relay 711 Toll-Free Hotline: 1-800-955-8771
- Florida Relay Hours of Operation: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Access Florida Mailing Address
- ACCESS Central Mail Center
P.O. Box 1770
Ocala, FL 34478-1770
Access Florida Fax Number
- Customer Call Center Fax Number: 1-866-886-4342
- Customer Call Center Hours of Operation: 8 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday
Florida DCF Contact Information
You can as well contact the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) headquarters for assistance with the below contact information.
Florida DCF Phone Number
- DCF Headquarters Phone Number: 850-487-1111
- DCF Headquarters Fax Number: 850-922-2993
Florida DCF Mailing Address
- 1317 Winewood Blvd.
Building 1, Room 202
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0700
Florida DCF Email Address
- DCF Headquarters Email Contact Form: http://www.myflfamilies.com/contact
You can use the above Access Florida Contact Information to get in touch with the Florida Department of Children and Families regarding your MyAccess Florida account or public assistance and food stamp benefits.
If you have any other additional questions about the Access Florida system, MyAccess account, or the Access Florida Contact Information, feel free to let us know by using the comments section below.