In today’s article, you shall find detailed information about LA Cafe Account Login in order to successfully login to your Lousiana DCFS LA Cafe Account. It’s the Louisiana Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS), that uses the LA Common Access Front End (CAFE) system to manage government assistance benefits. With your Louisiana LA CAFE account, you can:
- Apply for Benefits (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Kinship Care Subsidy
- Program (KCSP), Family Independence Temporary Assistance Program (FITAP), or Child Support Enforcement services)
- Submit a Redetermination
- Check on the status of your food stamp benefits application
- Report or update Changes that may affect your benefits
- Check notifications online
- Process LaCAP Enrollment/Re-Enrollment
- Manage your account at your convenient time.
Without wasting your time, see below step-by-step instructions to help you successfully login to your account.
LA Cafe Account Login Guide
1. Visit the website login page by clicking this link https://cafe-cp.dcfs.la.gov/selfservice/selfserviceLogout?errorPage=Y
2. Once you are the LA CAFE website, you will see the login box on the right side of the page.
3. Then type in your registered User ID and Password.
4. Once done, click the login button to access your account.
LA Cafe Account Login User ID Recovery Guide
- If you did not remember your LA CAFE User ID, in order to retrieve your User ID, then visit the LA CAFE login page and click on the “Forgot User ID?” link.
- Next, you will be required to enter your email address to retrieve your User ID.
- After you provide your email address and click “Next”.
- Your User ID will be sent to the email address you provided, as of the time you create the LA CAFE Account. Simply login to that email address and you will see an email from “firstname.lastname@example.org” with a subject line similar to “Recovering your LA CAFE Account UserID”. Then you will find your USER ID in that email.
ALSO SEE: Louisiana Ebt Card Balance Check
LA CAFE Password Reset
- Any time you forgot your LA CAFE Password, visit the LA CAFE login page and click on the “Forgot Password?” link.
- Next, you will be required to enter your User ID to retrieve your Password.
- Once you enter your User ID, then click “Next”.
- Then you will be directed to a page where you will be required to answer 3 Security Questions to verify your identity.
- The 3 security questions are part of the 7 you provided answers to when you signed up for your LA CAFE account. Therefore, these should be questions that you are familiar with.
- After you have provided an answer to the three questions correctly, you will be able to reset your password.
READ MORE: Free EBT ATMs Locations Near me
Benefits of an LA CAFE Account Login
Provided you have created an LA CAFE account, you can carry out various action pertaining to your government assistance benefits.
Through your Louisiana LA CAFE account online, you can easily:
- Apply for Benefits Online: including Food Stamps/SNAP, FITAP, KCSP or Child Support
- Check the status of an Application for benefits
- Check the status of your Child Support Enforcement Application fee payment
- Submit your Application for continued benefits (renewal) for SNAP, FITAP or KCSP
- Submit a Simplified Report for SNAP and associated FITAP or KCSP cases
- Update your Online Account Information (Password, PIN or Security Questions)
- View information on your SNAP, FITAP, or KCSP benefits or information on your Child Support Enforcement case(s) and payments
- Report a change to your information that may affect benefits (like income or change of address)
- Enroll in LaCAP after receiving a letter from DCFS, or re-enroll to continue receiving your LaCAP benefits
- View Notifications from the DFCS related to your benefits
- Register for Disaster food stamp benefits (DSNAP).
You can contact the DCFS Customer Service Center at 1-888-LAHELPU (1-888-524-3578) for more assistance about retrieving your User ID or resetting your password.