If you are a resident in the state of Arkansas and you are interested in applying for Food Stamps, Medicaid, Cash Assistance or Child Care help, Medicare Savings Program, etc, then know that the easiest and most convenient way to do that is through the access.arkansas.gov website. Furthermore, if you are currently a recipient of one of these benefits, provided you have an online account at the website, you can manage and renew your benefits online, and also update your personal information.
The aim of this article is to explain in detail the easy step-by-step process to create Access Arkansas account. Access Arkansas is an online service provided by the Arkansas Department of Human Services(DHS). By visiting the Access.arkansas.gov website, citizens of the state of Arkansas can access their potential eligibility for 20 DHS managed benefit programs.
Once you have successfully Create Access Arkansas Account, you can submit your online benefit program applications to the Arkansas Department of Human Services. Through the Access Arkansas website, residents can submit online applications for the following Arkansas DHS managed programs:
- Medicare Savings Program: This program provides help with paying Medicare premiums for adults and children with limited income and resources.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP): This provides monthly benefits to assist low-income households in buying the food they need to maintain adequate nutrition.
- Transitional Employment Assistance (TEA): This provides case management services to assist families with children under 18 years old with finding employment.
- Pregnant Women Medicaid: This program provides health coverage for women over age 19 who are pregnant.
- Arkansas Works Program: This is a Health care coverage for adults ages 19-64.
If you live in the state of Arkansas and would like to apply to receive benefits from any of the programs outlined above, or you are currently enrolled and receiving benefits from one of the programs and would like to manage your benefits. All you need do is simply Create Access Arkansas account. So, for Access.arkansas.gov create account help, continue to read further.
Benefits of Access.arkansas.gov Account
There are many benefits when you sign up Access.arkansas.gov Account. You will be able to:
- Check Eligibility: With your online account, you can check your eligibility for 20 DHS managed benefit programs like Medicaid, Food Stamps, and Transitional Employment Assistance (TEA). That will give you the assurance that your application has a high chance of being approved.
- Apply for Benefits: You can apply for benefits with your Access Arkansas Account by submitting an online benefit program application to the Arkansas Department of Human Services.
- Manage Your Benefits: Once you are been approved for any program benefits or you are a current recipient, you can manage your benefits online through Access.arkansas.gov. You will able to update your personal information to keep your account current and avoid interruption or a cut to your monthly assistance.
How To Create Access Arkansas Account @ Access.arkansas.gov
In order to apply for benefits online or manage/view your current benefits, you must have an online account with Access Arkansas. So, follow the below step guide process outline below to get started.
1. To create your online account, visit the Access.arkansas.gov website at www.Access.arkansas.gov. Once you are on the homepage, click on the Log-in/Apply button. You will be taken to the login page.
2. On the login page press, the “New User/Create an Account” button.
3. Once you are at the account registration page, being to fill in the form with your personal information including your First Middle and Last Name, enter your Email address, and your Contact Number.
4. The next step is to set up your User ID and Password, as you will need your user ID and password as you start your online application. Ensure you choose something that’s easy for you to remember but hard for other people to guess.
5. After that, you proceed to the Account Recovery/Secure Access step where you need to select three (3) security questions and provide an answer to the question. This will help you recover your account if you lose your User Id or Password.
6. Once you have completed the form, kindly press the create account button below the form to complete the whole process.
You can now proceed to login to your account by providing your User ID and Password on the Access Arkansas Login Page. Ensure to save your User ID and Password in a safe place for future login use.
For any additional questions, please leave your questions in the comments section below.