In today’s post, we discuss how to check Ebtedge Food Stamp Balance online at www.ebtEDGE.com in order for you to see your EBT Card balance and as well your transaction history. Once you have been approved of food stamp, you will be issued an Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card.
The EBT card is used as a debit card to withdraw your cash benefits. Normally, it’s used to purchase food with your Nutrition Assistance benefits. EBT cardholder can visit www.ebtEDGE.com to find out view their food stamp balance. Also, through the Ebtedge Portal, Cardholder can
- View and print their completed debit and credit transactions for at least the last 30 days.
- Find out details about the last deposit into their EBT account.
- Complete initial PIN selection.
- View Help Topics.
- Activate new card service.
- Find the locations of SNAP retailers.
Now let’s find out how EBT card holders can login to www.ebtEDGE.com to check their food stamp balance information.
READ ALSO: Food Stamps Income limit 2019
How To Check Ebtedge Food Stamp Balance
In order to check your balance, you have to follow the detailed step guide below to view your balance online.
- Visit the EBT Edge official website which is www.ebtEDGE.com
- Then, scroll down and click on “Cardholder Login” on the left side of the page.
- Now, you will be asked to enter your EBT Card number and the pin you created when you first signed up for the edge account.
- Kindly provide your EBT Card number and the pin.
- After that, click on the login button below the page to complete the login process and then proceed to view your EBT Edge account.
- From there, you will be able to view your food stamp balance on your EBT card, review your transactions, and as well gain access to helpful hints which will help you manage your account and card successfully.
You can download ebtEDGE App, which is a free mobile app available for both iOS device and Andriod phone. See our previous article about to download ebtEDGE App. Also, you can download it at Apple App Store (iOS) and Google Play Store (Android).
READ ALSO: How Much Food Stamps Will I Receive?
Through the secure app, you will be able to see your food stamp benefit balances, SNAP retailer and ATM locations, benefit schedules, and your transaction statement made on your card.
Not only that you can check Ebtedge Food Stamp balance online, but you can also as well check your balance by looking at the last transaction given to you where you made your grocery purchase. Furthermore, you can also call the EBT Edge customer service number and then provide them with your EBT card number. Then, they will tell you your current food stamp balance.
If you have any questions about this article, please feel free to let us know in the comments box below.