Do you want to learn more about FEMA and other disaster assistance programs? If yes, then visit the FEMA Disaster Recovery Center. DRCs are accessible facilities and mobile offices which you can visit to ask questions about your case.
The Disaster Recovery Center Locator helps you find the hours, services, and locations of Disaster Recovery Centers near you. Furthermore, it enables you get get with:
- Applying for assistance.
- Know more about disaster assistance programs.
- Locate housing and rental assistance information.
- Understand any letters you get from FEMA.
- Get referrals to agencies that may offer other assistance.
- Learn the status of your FEMA application.
- Quickly get answers to questions or resolve problems.
- Learn about Small Business Administration (SBA) programs.
FEMA Disaster Recovery Center (DRC)
Individuals can visit the Disaster Recovery Center or use the DRC Locator tool allows to search for DRCs nearest to their location . Furthermore, no application is required to use the locator tools.
- Visit https://asd.fema.gov/inter/locator/home.htm
- Once the homepage opens, enter your location information in the appropriate box.
- First, enter your Address in the box.
- Also, you can search by Address, City, and State and/or Zip Code.
- Then click submit to see the Disaster Recovery Center near your location.
Alternatively, you can access the DRC using your mobile phone. Just text DRC and a Zip Code to 4FEMA (43362). Example: DRC 01234.
For more questions or inquires, call:
711 and VRS 1-800-621-3362
NOTE: DRCs are set up in convenient environment after a disaster to make them easier to find.