Access.arkansas.gov Login is an online service provided by the Arkansas Department of Human Services(DHS). Residents in the state of Arkansas who wish to access or manage their benefits can visit the Access Arkansas Login page to do that without hassle. In the article below, you will find out how you can log in to your ACCESS Arkansas account. Should in case you don’t have an account and need help creating one, you may read our previous post on how to create the Access Arkansas account.
Residents of Arkansas can use the Access.arkansas.gov login site to apply for Food Stamps, Medicaid, Cash Assistance or Child Care help, Medicare Savings Program.
Through the Access Arkansas website, residents access the following Arkansas DHS managed programs.
- Medicare Savings Program: This program provides help with paying Medicare premiums for adults and children with limited income and resources.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP): This provides monthly benefits to assist low-income households in buying the food they need to maintain adequate nutrition.
- Transitional Employment Assistance (TEA): This provides case management services to assist families with children under 18 years old with finding employment.
- Pregnant Women Medicaid: This program provides health coverage for women over age 19 who are pregnant.
- Arkansas Works Program: This is a Health care coverage for adults ages 19-64.
Below are the simple step guide instructions to login access arkansas account.
- First, visit https://access.arkansas.gov
- At the home page, press the second box that says Login/apply for SNAP, TEA, and medicare savings.
- On the login page, simply enter your Access Arkansas login details which are your User ID and your password in the space provided.
- Once done, click the login button below the form to sign in to your account.
Now that you have successfully logged in to your Access Arkansas account, you be able to perform the following functions online:
- Determine eligibility for benefits
- Submit an application for benefits
- Proceed with an existing application for benefits
- Track your application status
- Check your benefit balance
- Report/update a change to benefits.
SEE ALSO: Arkansas Food Stamp Payment Dates
How To Recover your Lost User ID or Password
In order to recover your UserID, you will need to know your Email address or your Access Arkansas Account Number. Once you click on recover user ID, enter your Email address or your Access Arkansas Account Number. Then press the Very account button, then your User ID will be mailed to your existing Email account.
To recover your password, you will need to answer two of the security questions that you entered when the account was setup. Once you click the recover password button, on the next page, enter your UserID and then click the ‘Verify UserID’ button. Then answer two of the security questions, if you are successful, you will need to reset your existing password.
Steps To Create an Access.Arkansas.Gov Online Account
If you are new to Access.Arkansas.gov online application portal, you need to create an account. Follow the simple instructions below in order to create your online AR Access account.
- Visit the Access Arkansas website at www.access.arkansas.gov.
- Answer the Voter Registration Question.
- Press the blue “Log In/Apply” button on the homepage.
- When on the login page, click the “New User? Create an Account” button.
- Complete the Captcha.
- Read and accept the User Agreement.
- Provide your personal information – first and last name, email & phone number.
- Create your User ID and Password.
- Choose your three (3) security questions for account recovery.
- Click the “Create Account” button.
Once your new Access Arkansas account has been successfully created, kindly proceed to login to apply for benefits.
If you have any questions or comments about Access.arkansas.gov, you can ask us in the comments section below.